Monday, June 19, 2017

Ain't too proud to beg

Anyone interested in a trade?

I don't have enough thread to finish my doily.  I think 3 skeins will do it (150 yards), but then again I started this in the first place with not enough so what do I know.  I'll take what I can get.

So if you have some of Marilee's Sugar Maple in size 20 and would like to trade me for some of this yummy thread, please let me know in a comment.  I will pay for your shipping.  (I'm only looking to trade for the Sugar Maple. Otherwise I'll just keep my lovelies for...whatever.)


Lilac Sea.  Have around 75 yards of this.


















Lola (150 yards)



















Raspberry Sorbet (100 yards and I'll even throw in the bobbin.  Just the kind of gal I am.)


















If this doesn't work out, what do you think about using either the yellow or orange below for subsequent rounds?  What's your vote?




8 comments:

  1. I'm still looking for my stash. If I can't find any Sugar Maple, I think I would go with the yellow. Don't give up on me yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I wish I did! My vote is the yellow if no one comes through for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could help, but I only have size 40(my preference). Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mistene Tats Team,

    My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

    I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog Mistene Tats has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 75 Tatting Blogs on the web.

    http://blog.feedspot.com/tatting_blogs/

    I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 75 Tatting Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

    Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.

    Best,
    Anuj

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found one skein of Sugar Maple in size 20! If you're still interested, send me your mailing info and I'll get it off to you tomorrow. Sorry, I only have one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mistene, did you see that Marilee has Sugar Maple again?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it! Kanadan viisumi verkossa

    ReplyDelete