Monday, July 29, 2013

Three pretty motifs

Here are three more motifs from Jon's lovely book.


#8 Nilakandi
Lizbeth No. 20, color 100, Falling Leaves.  Finished: 7/8/13.
(This is the only one I've made in variegated thread, and I like the solid colors better.)


#9 Cintamani
Lizbeth No. 20, color 694, Harvest Orange Medium. Finished: 7/15/13.


#10 Ratnasari
Lizbeth No. 20, color 644, Boysenberry Dark.  Finished: 7/16/13.
(This one turned out larger than all the other ones.  Not sure why. It also wasn't my favorite of all the ones I've made.)



4 comments:

  1. Lots of gorgeous tattings on this blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the variegated one is beautiful - LUV it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I love the colors in variegated threads, but sometimes feel they steal the show in a pretty pattern, like the ones in this book. Make sense? Maybe it's just me.

    ReplyDelete